Automatic Hyperlinking for Detail Callouts
The Most Requested Feature
BIM 360 Docs continues to add robust features at a record pace. This latest release delivers one of the most highly-requested features: detail callout hyperlinking and navigation for PDF drawings. With this new feature, when you upload your PDF drawings to the Plans or Shop Drawings folders, BIM 360 Docs will automatically create hyperlinks of your detail callouts so that it’s easy for you to find and navigate to each one.
BIM 360 Docs: Better than ever...and still FREE!
Unlimited users, unlimited documents. Free. Nothing has changed here, we just keep piling on the features -- and that's on top of the base set that will keep your project team on-track and on-time with anytime, anywhere access to the right information at the right time.
2D and 3D Markup Workflows
During design and constructability reviews, BIM 360 Docs provides any project team member with the ability to add comments to plans or models through a set of markup tools that includes shapes, text and color options.
- Icon notifications let reviewers easily identify what sheets or models have markups to review, and each markup can be zoomed in on with a simple click from the markup panel
- Once a markup has been reviewed, it can be closed and will not be visible when a new version of the sheet or model is uploaded
Create, Assign & Comment on Issues from the Web, iPad or iPhone
Design-related issues can now be executed in BIM 360 Docs from multiple devices. Here’s what it means for the user:
- Authorized users can create and assign issues associated with a sheet, whether they are online or offline
- Users will be notified when they have been assigned and issue and can navigate directly to the associated sheet via a hyperlink
- From any device, a user can add a comment to an issue, change the status, or re-assign the issue to another user – and offline activity is synced to the project once a user is back online
The features certainly don't stop there. Check out what else Docs has to offer and get started for free at bim360.com/docs.