by REBECA AYALA, PlanGrid
This article was originally published to the PlanGrid blog on March 21, 2016.
When it comes to making product decisions at PlanGrid, one of our guiding principles is to make collaboration as easy as possible for construction teams, regardless of where they are or what device they use.
Today, after hundreds of requests, we're delighted to announce the launch of our Windows beta* app--so you can use Plangrid anywhere, on just about any device.
PlanGrid for Windows works on laptops, desktop computers, and Surface tablets that run Windows 7 (or higher). This beta version allows you to:
- View, create, and share annotations, photos, issues, and hyperlinks
- Access all versions of your sheets
- View linked RFI's and attachments (via web browser)
- View multiple sheets side-by-side
- Use PlanGrid for Windows online or offline
For help getting started, please visit our guide.
Using PlanGrid for Windows beta? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us to provide feedback at any time. Your experiences will help us shape the final version of PlanGrid for Windows.