Let’s face it: construction documents can get out of control.
When your project team is building off of different versions of documents, plans, or models, it can drive you crazy, let alone cause project errors and delays. If you find yourself losing sleep, pondering questions like:
- Is my team in sync?
- Do they have the right documents?
- How many errors and delays are outdated documents causing in my projects?
- Did I email the right file to my subs?
- How do I update those paper plans I already delivered?
Then you need to…
Get Construction Document Management Under Control!
There are so many reasons why your construction project can go wrong. Don’t let poor document management be one of them.
Taylor Hamblett of Webcor Builders will share his experiences overcoming document control and workflow challenges in today’s technology-driven construction project environments.
Plus, our Sr. Product Manager, Joan Allen, will be online to show what BIM 360 Docs can do for you and your project team.
After attending this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Provide clarity around the language used by the complete project team about the project story
- Put the right information at the finger tips of each project member
- Build structure around the project source of truth with minimal effort
- Keep document control simple…built for the app generation, from the experience of the hammer generation
- Discover how BIM 360 Docs can become your one app for all construction document management requirements