This article was originally published to the SafetyCulture blog on February 10, 2016.
iAuditor 4.0.7 for iOS is now available with the following changes:
- Now when selecting addresses for your audits, you will be taken to a new, dedicated screen. This resolves an issue where people could accidentally close their audits when trying to select an address.
- You can now choose what type of data can be placed in a text field. For example, you can have text fields for inputting numbers, phone numbers, email addresses, or contacts from your address book.
What have we improved?
- The “Yes, No, N/A” and the “Safe, At Risk, N/A” response sets will now be translated when running non-English versions of the app.
- Improved the experience of writing text on an image when using the annotation and drawing tools.
What have we fixed?
- Fixed a critical issue in the template editor that was triggered when selecting a photo for the template image.
- Fixed an issue where iAuditor would close when searching for Chinese names in the sharing screen.
- Fixed a problem where changing responses in the template editor would cause iAuditor to close.
- Other minor graphical and performance improvements.
As always, we appreciate your ongoing feedback, so keep it coming! You can tell us what you think on Reddit.
Contact us online or via email@example.com
Alternatively you can visit our knowledge base at http://www.safetyculture.io/support/iauditor/