This article was originally published to the iAuditor blog on February 01, 2016.
iAuditor 4.0.6 for iOS is now available with the following changes:
- We’ve listened to your requests and now you can add text when annotating images.
- Notifications of network problems when syncing have been improved.
What have we fixed?
- Fixed a critical issue with templates that used a custom list item instead of the standard client field.
- Fixed a critical issue with the template editor that could cause template changes to be lost.
- Editing a completed audit now updates the audit details properly.
- Fixed Template and Audit sorting that wasn’t working for some after upgrading their app.
- Fixed a bug that caused signatures to not export in Word format.
- And even more stability and performance fixes.
As always, we appreciate your ongoing feedback, so keep it coming! You can tell us what you think on Reddit.
Contact us online or via email@example.com
Alternatively you can visit our knowledge base at http://www.safetyculture.io/support/iauditor/